Monday, August 4, 2008

"What a Mighty Good Man" - Salt n Pepa

My husband, Ryan, is one of the most kind, pure-hearted and Godly men I've ever know. He's a great fit for me, and I'm so blessed to have him as my husband.


















Sunday was my birthday, and he made the weekend so special- especially with a big surprise for dinner and a super fun birthday present.


















Just a few of the many things I love about Ryan are-


how he helps out around the house...



that he's a guy's guy (minus the tights!)



that he has become friends with my friends...



that he loves to serve and give of his time and gifts...















that he's a hard worker...















that he's fun to travel with...















that he always pooper scoops our yard :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute post! Ryan is a good man. :) And Bella is getting SO big!! Rookie and Bella play date ASAP!

Unknown said...

He is a good man, indeed!

kristin fulghum said...

precious. love that green dress you have on and your shiny new ring!

and i will second the fact that your husband is a mighty good man.
1
happy birthday friend