Thursday, November 11, 2010

How is this going so fast?!

I feel like our little bea was born yesterday! I'm not sure how she's gotten so big so fast! Before I had her, I never understood why people were so obsessed with their child's weight and height, but now that I'm a part of the work that helps her put on the weight, I think I understand a little more. It really is just amazing how quickly they grow and get bigger. I realize she's not on her way to college or anything, but it's still just shocking that she's already gained almost 3 pounds. So cool!





At birth:
7lbs. 8oz.
21 inches
Day 4:
6 lbs. 15 oz. (25th percentile)
21 inches (75th percentile)

Day 16:
8 lbs. (50th percentile)
22 inches (95th percentile)



1 month:
8 lbs. 11 oz. (25th percentile)
22.5 inches (90th percentile)

2 months:
10 lbs. 4 oz. (45th percentile)
23.5 inches (90th percentile)

4 comments:

kristin fulghum said...

love that outfit in the last pic. she is getting big!

Mike, Adi & Drew said...

She's so cute! They get big fast! Just wait, soon you will be thinking, "I can't believe she will be 1 year in 2 1/2 weeks!" Ahhhh!

ang said...

my favorite is the 4 wk picture. So precious!

Jennifer said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!