Thursday, March 3, 2011

6 Months

14 lbs. 12 oz. (25%)
I was so sure the doctor was going to make me start supplementing with formula, but she said that her weight is right on target! Yay!!!!
27.25 inches (92%) not one clue where she gets her height!
rolling like a crazy person
sucking her thumb when she sleeps
loving to jump in her "johnny jump up"
really loves to be outside walking in the Bob
can get a medium-sized bow to stay in her hair!
smiles a ton and babbles and babbles and babbles
we're thinking she might crawl before she even sits up on her own
started eating rice cereal... and doesn't much care for it

3 comments:

Tim and Laura said...

Dear Blythe-
I cannot believe you are already 6 months old! It seems like 5 minutes ago that your mom texted me to say that her water broke! BTW - you are really, really, really cute. Love, Aunt L-Merc :)

Adrienne said...

She is precious! I can't believe she is already 6 months! I LOVE her clothes, you are so stylish :) She very well might crawl before she sits up...Drew hadn't really mastered sitting up by himself until he started crawling. I guess it teaches them balance but it was almost simultaneous.

What a sweet girl! Enjoy this time when she isn't mobile, the job gets hard once they can get into everything and she'll learn fast!

Hug your hubby for me!

Mom-A said...

How I love her! She's growing and changing so fast....... no ordinary girl! No ordinary parents!