Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Say hello to my little friend

Well, I should say, Blythe's little friend.

This is Sophie.

If you have a baby, you probably know the Sophster... she's quite the pal. The makers of Sophie claim that she is the world's most famous teething toy. That's a big claim. And, a Sophie will run you 20 bucks! Let's just say I was skeptical about this little guy.

However, in their short friendship Blythe and Sophie have become good buds. She's easy for Blythe to pick up and there are 4 legs for her to chew on. Because Blythe's hand control is not yet that of Michael Jordan, having these 4 options allows for a swing and a miss every now and then.

Anyway, I'm a fan of Sophie and, if you don't believe me, just ask Blythe...


3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I have never heard of Sophie! I'll have to keep her in mind next time we have an infant teething! Blythe is precious! It was good seeing yall a few weeks ago!

kristin fulghum said...

that's cute. leighton used to love sophie, but it's like she outgrew it...which is inconvenient now that she's actually teething...joker!

Angie said...

Someone gave me Sophie at Christmas...and told me to get two more for the car, the diaper bag, etc, etc. Apparently Sophie is a popular little gal!!