Saturday, March 28, 2009

I wouldn't call it a Spring "Break"

Normally I would look forward to spring break as a time to get out of town and visit friends or go somewhere new. Although we did get to do some of that, Ryan and I decided to make this week a "getter done" kind of week.


Goals:

1. Finish our picture collage in the entryway.
2. Begin to redo the office, starting with new furniture.
3. Freshen up the front yard.
4. Watch as much basketball as possible.
5. Check our brackets as often as possible.
6. Somehow begin to repair our doggie destroyed backyard.


Here's what it looked like along the way...





Building office furniture from Ikea



Mowing the front yard


Hanging out with Bella in the driveway.


Planting


More planting

And the biggie- my friend, Allison Bradley's, boss was re-landscaping his yard and needed to get rid of some grass sod that he had, so we transplanted it from his yard to ours. My car is a disaster, but it was well worth it.







And some of the finished products....










3 comments:

kristin fulghum said...

oh i love it all!! the pic wall is so stinkin cute...i want to copy! the flower pots are so dang cute...you better tell me where you got those. and that bella...man is she cute!

Jennifer said...

I love doing yard work. It makes you feel so good to drive up and see your finished product!

Martha said...

Wow! It looks fabulous. I don't know how much bball watching you could have done. I'm totally out of it so I hope y'all had more luck. :)