1. You are able to work out after an 8 hour day.
2. You don't just buy ballet flats and sandals.
3. You make plans to hang out with people on week nights.
4. You don't get the Sunday night blues.
5. You don't have any funny stories.
6. You're not sure what to do with the extra energy and hours in your day.
7. You don't get flowers from your husband because you haven't had a really bad day in a long time.
8. You manage to gain weight, despite the extra working out.
9. You don't live for the weekend.
10. You can enjoy some tv without grading.
Don't get me wrong, I miss my kids from the last 6 years and my co-workers a whole lot, but it is amazing what it's like just to have a "normal" job. I'm so thankful for this season!